In the past week, the development team was able to accomplish the following:
- Finalize the front-end development of the donation feature.
- Successfully publish the v2-core smart contracts on Ropsten.
- Make further improvements to the seaswap-sdk and publish version 1.0.5
- Update the v2-preiphery npm package and publish version 1.1.2
For this week, the team will focus on the following tasks and challenges in preparation for the beta release on Ropsten network:
- Resolve an error that is related to the gas estimation function hat causes some operations to fail.
- Update the application to point to the newly published smart contracts and npm artifacts.
- Deploy the updated application to seaswap.exchange to make it available for the community testing.